- Affiliation with state association - Manufacturing Association of Florida through the Polk Manufacturing Association.
- More training, professional development and advocacy opportunities.
- Bi Monthly Meetings with a variety of topics and speakers-open to any 3 employees with membership.
- Training Consortium to customize programs including new EIA Apprenticeship, and electrical and mechanical maintenance technician training.
- Assistance in applying for Workforce Training Grants and other grant opportunities to upgrade the skills of your workforce.
- Plant Tours and Special Networking Groups.
- New website that includes a link to member companies.
- and more . . .
|Join PMA/MSCA as a Manufacturer, or Logistics Business 2018 DUES $500 for All Manufacturing & Supply Chain Industries Membership Period Jan. thru Dec.||For membership or renewals, please complete the PMA/MSCA Membership Application to provide current contact information for key members of your organization.|
|Join PMA/MSCA as an Affiliate2018 DUES $750 Membership Period Jan. thru Dec.||
This category is for companies that are not manufacturers but have an interest in the manufacturing industry. Please complete the PMA Membership Application.
|III.||Join PMA/MSCA when also a member of another regional manufacturing association Special Discounted Rates May Apply||CONTACT: Patti Gander MSCA Director 863.614.1077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|